It’s the beginning of Christmas! Well, in my head Christmas began at the beginning of September (which is also when I’m writing this!)
Last year’s Blogmas over on my old blog was a bit… well, meh is the only way I can describe it. I never planned anything back then, and I only discovered Blogmas existed halfway through December!
So this year I’m doing it properly. You will get a new post every day between 1-25th December. Not every single one will be book related – I’m also going to be talking about my own Christmas traditions and my taste in Christmas films and music.
It’s all a bit hectic! But I hope you will all join me! Want to know what I’m going to be posting about? Here’s everything!
- What’s Happening On Oh Book It
- My Christmas Book TBR
- How To Pick A Book As A Present
- My Favourite Book-Inspired Christmas Films
- My Christmas Playlist
- My Problems With Festive Romances
- Top Presents For A Bookworm
- Review: Joe And Clara’s Christmas Countdown
- My Favourite Things About Christmas
- Non-Festive Reads For Christmas
- Review: Christmas At The Little Wedding Shop
- Bookish Quotes About Christmas
- Festive Bookstagram Photo Tips
- I Answer Christmas Would You Rather Questions
- Review: My True Love Gave To Me
- My Winter Reading Essentials
- Review: Let It Snow
- My Christmas Traditions
- The Pros and Cons of Festive Books
- My Favourite Festive Films
- Review: Almost Midnight
- Bookworm Problem #10 – Are Christmas Books Just For Christmas?
- Review: Christmas at the Comfort Food Cafe
- My Wishlist To Santa
- Blogmas Wrap-Up
I hope you’ll all be joining me in this mad month!