Christmas books are lovely reads, but as with many books, there are plenty of pros and cons to go with them! Here are my thoughts!
- They’re usually on offer all the way through the year, meaning they’re cheaper!
- They’re good books to snuggle up with
- Some of the best romances you will ever read
- You can find a lot of them in charity shops
- They’re better than the majority of Christmas films
- It’s like having a portable Christmas film with you!
- They get you into a Christmassy mood
- It feels wrong to read them through the year
- They hardly ever get adapted into films
- They do all follow a pattern (link here for my post on my problems with Festive Romances)
- They don’t include celebrities quite like Christmas Films!
- Love Actually isn’t even a book (I mean, it should be!)
Do you love or hate Festive novels? Let me know in the comments!