This has been my first ever Blogmas, and it’s been stressful! I began planning the posts back in August, and finished writing them all towards the middle of November – which for me was leaving it late!
I don’t think I realised how much work it would take to begin with, but I finally made it, and now this is my final post.
There’s going to be some changes made to my blog in the new year – so keep an eye out for that post!
For now, here’s a handy list of links to all of my Blogmas posts so you can binge-read now you’re stuffed with Christmas Dinner!
- What’s Happening On Oh Book It
- My Christmas Book TBR
- How To Pick A Book As A Present
- My Favourite Book-Inspired Christmas Films
- My Christmas Playlist
- My Problems With Festive Romances
- Top Presents For A Bookworm
- Review: Joe And Clara’s Christmas Countdown
- My Favourite Things About Christmas
- Non-Festive Reads For Christmas
- Review: Christmas At The Little Wedding Shop
- Bookish Quotes About Christmas
- Festive Bookstagram Photo Tips
- I Answer Christmas Would You Rather Questions
- Review: My True Love Gave To Me
- My Winter Reading Essentials
- Review: Let It Snow
- My Christmas Traditions
- The Pros and Cons of Festive Books
- My Favourite Festive Films
- Review: Almost Midnight
- Bookworm Problem #10 – Are Christmas Books Just For Christmas?
- Review: Christmas at the Comfort Food Cafe
- My Wishlist To Santa